Boudoir Babe!

So I mentioned that we will be doing more boudoir hair and make up in the future and boy am I excited about that! I just love boudoir styling - sexy but not sleazy! It takes a certain eye to capture that and the right personality to make a woman feel comfortable while posing almost nude! I'd really like to branch out more into this style and really capture the over the top glam that is boudoir! It's nice to have something that really captures me after 8 years of doing make up! Also, because of a love of this style, I'm going to start learning some hair techniques! Keep it simple but sexy!

Here are some images from a shoot that I did with The Boudoir Vixen:









 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio