Photoshoot: Peter Nguyen & Vanessa Barnfather

Peter is a photographer that I have been wanting to work with a lot and I had a chance to test with him this past week and I'm so glad I did! I just LOVE the way the pictures came out! I really enjoy his style and attention to detail and hope to work more with him. His work is just GORGEOUS!



I'm so glad to have work with Vanessa as well! What a beautiful model and can you believe that red is natural! I know sooooo many people that WISH they could get to that hair color! She was great to work with and a model I'd highly recommend! Peter sent us both an "inspiration" photo with some great pin up styling and Vanessa nailed it.

I love working with motivated, professional and talented models and photogs!

 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio