New Blog Layout!

I'm super excited about the new blog! Updated the layout and added a few things to make it more viewer friendly! I've got a lot of things to add - pictures, product reviews & upcoming classes and events!

For a while I was trying to keep up with a website, you tube channel, twitter, newsletter and blog - whew! That's a lot to keep up with especially when I should be doing the make up to be featured on all of that! So now I am focusing on my blog and youtube channel since the website is finished (for now!).

There are, of course, a lot of things happening everyday at the studio and this is the best place to keep up with it all.

 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio