Makeup Monday - Wedding Day Must Have's!

Ok so every Monday is going to be dedicated to Makeup! Makeup Videos, Reviews or Q &A - you get it. So today I thought I'd do a review on some of my wedding day must have's in my kit. This is a great topic for you "do it herself" brides and newer mua (or seasoned - though I'd be flattered if you are reading this!).

Alrights - Let's start!

MUFE Primer - LOVE THIS!

Why do I love it? So many reasons.

The Make up Forever primer just slides onto the skin and helps to keep make up on for hours. Pre-foundation apply this product to give longevity to foundation and to help reduce the chances of foundation "settling" into fine lines and wrinkles.
I used to use the Smashbox primer like it was going out of style but the texture after I had used it just drove me up the wall!
Now, I am all for a product with a good "slip", meaning smooths onto the skin easily, but the smashbox primer just had to much. On the flip side philosophy's primer just didn't give enough "slip". When I started using this it was like Goldilocks finding the right bed (minus the bears), it was just perfect!

 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio