(RAH)2 (AH)3 + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)2 (OOH) (LA)2

Kaylynn Marie Photography + Lady Gaga Theme + a Bubble Wall = YES PLEASE!

Just reading that sounds fun huh? It so was.

So this past weekend I got a text from one of my FAV photographers, Kaylynn. She has a shoot later that day and they didn't plan on using a make up artist......for a Gaga themed shoot......um HUH? So Kaylynn quickly informed them that it's a definite must have - especially for something like this! (This is one of the many reason's why I <3 her!)

Being that it's Kaylynn and I always am looking for a reason to do fun makeup - I was all for it! We did 2 regular looks with the model and then got Gaga.






 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio