31 Days of Make up - Day 10 - Red Dress Fun!

Red Dress Run: Hair & Makeup

This past weekend was the "Red Dress Run" in New Orleans and man was it fun! I knew that I was going to need hair and makeup that would make it through the run - rain, shine and sweat!

I chose to go with a red lip of course - So I used Revlon's color stay lip color in the brightest red that I could find. The first time that I used it, there was a funky feeling but after the second application it seemed like my lips got used to it. I absolutely LOVE this colored lipstick/ gloss.



For foundation I went with Dermablend so that it would even out my skin tone and stay put, I knew how hot it would be on Bourbon St, so I wanted to make sure my foundation didn't move! Eyes were kept simple with liner and water proof mascara

After about 5 hours we were still going strong!


 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio