31 days of Makeup - Day 3 - coral eye color

 
Coral Lids
I wanted to do something really springing and pretty for my day in New Orleans. I chose this look because of how hot the color coral is this spring. I paired it with a warmer pink blush and lips color.



Here are the products that were used for this look, most of them are travel sized because they are the ones that travel around with me in my purse, plus I can't resist "sets" of new things to try!

  1. Too Faced Lid, Lip and Facial Primers
  2. Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream + Dermablend
  3. Amazing Cosmetics Conceler
  4. Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen - Shade 3
  5. Too Faced Bronzer
  6. Lorac Blush
  7. CK brow pencil - blonde
  8. Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette - Colors Foxy, Tease, Busted
  9. The Balm cheek color as eye shadow - Swiss Dot (yes I know it is really a blush)
  10. Sephora Lash Primer & Mary Kay I love Lashes mascara in Black
  11. Sephora Lip Matte Color - Manic
  12. Lorac Lip Gloss - Muse



 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio