31 Days of Makeup - Day 2



Today I went with a softer eye makeup look but concentrated on the highlight and contour of the cheek. I adore perfected cheek bones and the easiest way to do that is bronzer in powder form.

Here, after applying liquid foundation, I contoured below my cheek bone with Too Faced's bronzing powder with a softer fluffy brush so that the contouring powder "melted" into my skin. I then followed with a soft shimmery cream eye shadow as my highlight. I tend to use eye shadows to high light myself because I don't use as much as I would bronzer. After my highlight and contour was created I added in a soft pink blush to tie it all together for a very feminine look.

 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio