31 Days of Makeup - Day 1

Happy August! 

This is absolutely one of my favorite times of the year. You're probably thinking - but it's hot and sticky outside. Great weather for really putting make up to it's test - between the beach, pool and it just being plan HOT & HUMID, I can't think of a better test than South Louisiana summer! Not to mention it's my birthday month so I'm extra excited - I LOVE birthdays!

I decided to do something fun for the month of August and since I rarely have time to blog or even pinterest I thought with it being the "Slow Month" for me that I would take the chance to do just that so I'm doing "31 days of makeup" for the month of August and I plan on doing a great give away for my birthday!


Here is the first look for August - a dark smokey crease with pink lips. (Bare with me while I get this whole, selfie photo lighting/ pinterest thing down!)

  1. Prime your eyes & face and apply pore corrector
  2. Apply foundation, conceler and under eye highlighter
  3. Create depth & darkness in your out most crease with a black eye liner, line at the lash line
  4. Bring the liner in towards your nose, blend out with a crease brush to soften the line
  5. Using a medium dark shadow buff out the edges of your crease liner, apply below lower lashes
  6. Blend a white shadow across the lid, meeting the crease color, buff together with medium brown tone
  7. Apply contour, highlight and blush

 

Contact Us

info@verdebeautystudio.com
225.341.2722
5855 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70806

About Us

Verde is a full service private salon offering On Location hair and makeup services! We love what we do and hope to share our love of beauty with our clients.

Follow Us

Follow Verde Beauty Studio